D E A N S T A N S B Y
Dean has an outstanding vocal range and is renowned for his exceptional performances of classic hits from artists such as Michael Buble, Luther Vandross, The Temptations, Lionel Richie, Olly Murs, The Rat Pack and the peerless Frank Sinatra. He has drawn inspiration from various music genres but his style is largely influenced by Soul & Motown, Pop, Swing, Jazz & hits from the Musicals.
Dean is also an accomplished pianist, inspired by the likes of Billy Joel, Sir Elton John, Neil Sedaka and John Legend. Dean has recorded unique songs at request, for Brides to walk down the aisle, played songs specifically chosen by couples for the wedding breakfast and performed their first dance live at the piano. Dean has a rare talent with a natural musical ear and can quite literally play anything at request!
Through out this year and next, Dean will be appearing on various P&O ships as a headline act. His show celebrates many of the great piano Legends, including some timeless classics on the saxophone mixed with his incredible vocal talents.
Deans vast experience in the industry has lead him to where he is now going from strength to strength. In 2007, Dean’s powerful vocals drew the attention of talent scouts. He was asked to join the boy band Code5. At the request of X Factor judge Louis Walsh, Code5 supported Westlife on their UK Arena “The love Tour” and performed for thousands at venues such as Wembley Arena.
Other highlights of Dean’s career so far include:
• Guest Cabaret Artist onboard the P&O's Cruise liners
• Launching the new MINI at Stratstone Derby (2014)
• Performing at the APSE Service Awards 2013 (St George’s
• Summer season at the Open Air Theatre Scarborough
• Performing New Years Eve in Bahrain for The British Club
• Performing for Herbert of Liverpool for the Queenie’s
• Special guest on the Holiday & Cruise Channel (Sky 284)
Cruising With The Stars
• Guest singer on channel 4’s Come dine with me
• Working with Tommy D (who has helped produced singers
such as Kanye West and Kylie Minogue) in BBC3
documentary Singing with the Enemy
• Performing at the Royal Opera House (Covent Gardens)
• Performing with Beth Ditto on The Friday Night Project
• Supporting Steve Brookestein, Friday Hill and Status Quo
in his solo career
• Supporting Lee Ryan (formerly of boy band Blue) with
Dean’s passionate about performing and this is reflected in the fantastic reviews he receives from audiences and customers alike. With a natural flare for playing the piano Dean has incredible stage presence that creates a spectacular show. A naturally warm and friendly person, Dean would be delighted to perform at any occasion.